AutoCad Draftsman / CNC Programmer
SWX Global Design & Production is looking to add a talented and motivated individual to do construction drawings and prepare CNC cut files for our cabinet shop.
- Prepare construction drawings for our shop using AutoCad software.
- Use computer software to model cutting paths for our MultiCam 3000 and 5000 CNC machines.
- Perform quality assurance tests to ensure products meet design specifications
- Adjust machine cutting paths or settings to optimize production while maintaining quality
- Consider tools required to cut particular materials and program machines accordingly
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Familiarity and skill with interpreting technical drawings and blueprints
- Skilled at troubleshooting and resolving mechanical or logistical problems that arise
- Ability to work independently and closely follow directions is essential
- Ability to multi-task in a rapid paced environment
- Ability to focus and work in a team environment
- Should have a positive and professional attitude
- Available to work weekends and overtime if needed
- Capable of standing for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 pounds for short periods of time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Health savings account
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) matching